The firm emerged on July 1 1990, from VIZITERV, Department 3, handling sewerage, environmental protection and wastes management projects. The firm associated in 1991 with EBEPLAN GmbH, Austria. The permanent staff of the firm is 18 of whom 15 are engineers. The firm is supported by external specialists on concept formulation and design checking for major projects. The professional staff includes technologists civil and mechanical engineers, economists, electrical and process control engineers, as well as the biologists and chemists from the laboratory of water and sewage technology of former VIZITERV. The company was awarded the EN ISO-9001 since year 2000 and EN ISO-14001:2004 since year 2012.
Communal and industrial sewers
- gravity, pressure and mixed networks
- combined and separate sewage and stream sewers
- sewers of concrete, asbestos cement and plastics
- trunk sewers up to 2.0 m diameter
- cut-and-cover and underground construction methods
Treatment of communal and industrial waste water
- small facilities (up 200 m3/d)
- medium plants (200-10 000 m3/d)
- large plants (10 000 – 800 000 m3/d)
- aerobic and anaerobic stabilisation (meso- and thermophilic)
- dewatering, drying-granulation
- composting (with farming and urban wastes, peat), land disposal,
- agricultural use of the treated sludge.
Municipal solid wastes management
- collection systems,
- landfills with and without gas recovery,
- garbage composting and complex wastes processing systems.
- environmental impact assessments,
- remediation of contaminated sites,
- restoration of deteriorated streams and lakes
- treatment of hazardous waste.
Professional services in different fields
- treatment technology,
- laboratory studies (degradability and treatment),
- civil engineering structures,
- industrial and amenity buildings,
- mechanical equipment (adaptation and construction designs),
- power supply, low- and medium voltage gear, networks, power automation,
- telemetry, automation, control system designs,
- land disposal of effluents and sludge,
- land drainage, farm planning,
- stream training, run-off control, artificial lakes and reservoirs.
The comprehensive consultancy services include preliminary investigations, feasibility studies, civil and structural designs, construction supervision and management of trial operation.
- topographic surveying,
- soil mechanics,
- background survey,
- environmental impact assessment.
- expert advice,
- conceptual presentation,
- feasibility study,
- project proposal,
- tender documentation,
- economic evaluation.
Civil and structural design
- general plans and detail drawings,
- operating and maintenance instructions for the various facilities.
Construction (site) supervision
- in all stages of construction-mounting work.
Management of trial operation
- compilation of trial operating instructions,
- sampling, laboratory analyses,
- operator training,
- terminal report on trial operation.